Monday, April 2, 2012

school holidays



6:30am doesn't feel so bad when you are naturally awaken from sleep and not woken up by your alarm telling you it's time to put your gym clothes on or get ready for work. It's even better when there are chocolate bunny ears to keep you company at that hour of the morning. I couldn't have asked for a better start to the school holidays.

Here is what I hope to achieve these holidays:
  • cooking a lovely selection of food to nibble on at my friends Chili Peppers party
  • hit export on the movie I have been making about our relay for life experience
  • finish crocheting the last few rows on my arcade fire blanket
  • get my project life up to date
  • lots of coffee and lunch dates with old and new friends
  • reintroducing myself to Friday Night Lights
  • getting on top of some planning and prep for term two 
  • squeezing in a few extra mid week runs
  • lots of relaxing and napping and good times
Today is the day to cross all the boring bits off the to do list, so the rest of the holidays can be filled with fun.

Casey x

No comments:

Post a Comment