Tuesday, May 22, 2012

right now


Things are about to get really busy. Just as i am starting to feel like i am finding my feet with this whole blogging thing. It is getting to the busy end of term. Reports need to be written, parent teacher interviews need to be had and lessons need to be planned and taught.

In then mean time, I am still snapping photos and collecting bits of life for my project life album, crocheting a square here and there for this blanket, participating in Ali Edward's 31 Things class, training for my next 10k run and spending lots of time drying to get washing dried in this weather. Hoping to share some of these things here over the next few weeks.

Are things becoming busier than usual where you are?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey! I found your blog via http://marjoryjane.blogspot.com/ and find it inetresting! I also crochet! How about cheking my blog?

    ReplyDelete