Friday, May 11, 2012

sick days


Yesterday was just one of those days.

I work up feeling on the blah side but decided to press on. After attending my before work boxing class, I had found a little energy. By lunchtime, I was feeling terrible. I was pretty much told not to go into work tomorrow. I have never really been one to take sick days instead choosing to work on because there is just too much to do but after listening to everyones advice, I decided to take today off. After a really early night and a 12 hour sleep,  I am already starting to feel a little better. Sometimes we really do just need to stop and let our bodies rest before it becomes anything more serious and that is exactly what I plan to do today, with a little bit of crochet thrown in for pleasure. 

What things make you feel better when you are under the weather?


No comments:

Post a Comment