Friday, May 4, 2012

weekend plans


St Kilda Esplanade - Late afternoon

Is there seriously anything better then sitting down on the couch on Friday night, knowing that there is a whole 48 hours for fun and relaxing things? I love to have a combination of things I would like to achieve + making it up as it comes along.

This weekend I plan to make to...
- make a few more squares for the simple granny square blanket
- start thinking about what information I have for reports + what I still need to get
- find some time to read
- start a budget
- start a new knitting project
- print photos + finish week in the life
- get my project life album up to date.
- take a photo walk
- take some time to breath

What plans do you have for the weekend? I hope they are spectacular x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!
    St kilda is an beautiful place to take photos like these.

    xo
    the wing-women
    http://wing-women.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete