Monday, June 11, 2012

point + shot | long weekend


It has been a super productive long weekend here. I've spent most of the three day break writing and editing mid semester reports. After finishing a report, I rewarded myself by making a square for the simple granny blanket. There was a very good ratio of reports written to squares made this weekend! I started joining the squares together and it is really starting to look like a blanket now. Love this. Naturally, I did most of the report writing and crocheting in my pajamas in front of the fire. I am yet to find a way to write school reports that doesn't involved my pajamas, they seriously have to be the most comfiest sitting down clothes ever!

Was it a long weekend where you were? How did you spend it?

Playing along with Sunny + Scout for the first time in a while.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. Love sitting by a fire. Awesome. Your blanket looks like it is coming together nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect wintery night in to me. If only I could crochet but sadly Im not that talented :( Im sure your blanket will turn out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of sitting by the fire and the reward of crochet after all of the hard work you've been doing. Your blanket looks like it's coming along nicely:)

    ReplyDelete