Saturday, March 17, 2012

finding balance

Lately I've been having a hard time finding the balance between work and life. Not surprisingly, work is winning at the moment. Schools are such a people place that come Friday afternoon, I am exhausted. All I want to do is hide myself away from people and sleep.

Saturday comes and is usually filled up with boring things that I can't seem to get done during the week. Sometimes, if I am lucky, I manage to see Brendan Saturday night and we might get some time to be together on Sunday.

These last two weeks of term, I am going to strive to find some balance between school and home. Work smarter and not harder. Try and leave more school work at school. Not spend so much time on things that nobody really notices.

Casey x





No comments:

Post a Comment