Tuesday, October 11, 2011

schools back



I know this because life just got a little bit more crazy and everytime I tick one thing of my to-do list, another 5 things get added. I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy term.

In less than a month, it will be time to start report writing but before the report writing can begin there is all the testing that has to be done and the correcting that comes with the testing and the entering data and the list goes on. And while all this is happening there is still little people waiting for me to teach them things and plan exciting lessons and who like having stories read to them.

I need to make some lists and prioritize things and organise my data.

I am off to print out as many copies of this inspiring quote as my poor printer can handle and I will stick it everywhere. My diary. Above my desk. The whiteboard in the staff room.



No comments:

Post a Comment